Special Ends October 9
Register Now and SAVE an Additional 25% Off the Regular Cost
This annual Classified Multimedia Conference scheduled for November 7-9, 2012, at the Sheraton Chicago O’Hare Airport Hotel, Chicago, IL, is a must-attend for anyone charged with growing classified revenue. As in the past, the conference will focus on using all of the multimedia tools available to grow this segment of our business.
- Keynote Session: SOLD! On Classifieds.
Presented by Kelly Wirges, ProMax Training & Consulting, Inc.
- Research Report - Uncovering the Mystery of Recruitment Advertising Spending.
Presented by Gordon Borrell, CEO, Borrell Associates
- Social Marketing / Social Commerce 2.0.
Presented by Shannon Kinney, Founder/GM, Dream Local Digital
- Expanding Mobile Technology More Than Just Garage Sales & Open Houses
- Real Estate Multimedia Packages that Work
- Open Discussion: Value Proposition - Online and Print Products
- Interactive Employment Opportunities Hyper Local Strategic Partnerships.
Presented by Joe Shaker Jr., Shaker Recruitment Advertising & Communications
- Automotive - Strategic Partnerships
- And more!
Click here to review the current agenda.
Special Discounted Rates Available for a Limited Time Only
Register Today and SAVE an Additional 25% Off the Regular Cost:
- Classified Avenue Participants: Regular Price: $259 / attendee - NOW $195 / attendee*
- Local Media Association Members: Regular Price: $395 / attendee - NOW $295 / attendee
- Media Association Partner Members: Regular Price: $495 / attendee - NOW $370 / attendee
- Non-Member/Non-Media Partners: Regular Price: $595 / attendee - NOW $445 / attendee
*The Classified Avenue Participant rate is available ONLY to Local Media Association members participating in Classified Avenue. Classified Avenue participants must be adhering to the terms of Classified Avenue Quarterly Tear Sheet Collection Program in order to be eligible for this deep discount. Non-Classified Avenue participants will be charged the full registration fee shown.
To register online, click here.
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities are Available. For more information contact Al Cupo, Vice President-Operation, (215) 256-6801, firstname.lastname@example.org or Deanna Lewis, Sales and Marketing Director, (207) 384-5022, email@example.com.