2013 Revenue Summit - May 15-17
Chicago, Illinois – Avenue Crowne Plaza Hotel
LMA has once again partnered with the Blinder Group to assemble a top notch, revenue-centric agenda for a three day Revenue Summit that has an uppermost priority - sending participants home with immediately actionable, NEW revenue generating strategies designed to drive top line growth and increase bottom line profits.
Setting the tone for the gathering will be opening keynote speaker Kirk Davis, President & COO of GateHouse Media, who will talk about a subject he knows well: Driving Revenue at Local Media Companies. His company publishes hundreds of newspapers and 350 websites and is widely lauded for its focus on driving revenue across all media platforms.
In day two’s keynote, Todd Handy of Deseret Digital will discuss how they have revamped their telesales division and are now dramatically growing revenue in both print and digital. This presentation will provide insights from their very successful approach to telemarketing which today generates well into the seven-figures for the company.
Numerous other sessions include:
- Building & Monetizing an E-mail Database (Matt Coen, Second Street and Scott Stines, mass2one)
- Ten Hot New-Revenue Ideas from Europe (Andre Eckert, MediaHouse Austria)
- Blocking & Tackling-Essential to Revenue Growth (Bill Casey, Sun-Times Media Group and Rebecca Capparelli, GateHouse Media)
- Digital Agency Services (Chris Edwards, Cedar Rapids Gazette, Kelly Boylard, Truth Publishing Company, Zach Payer, Informed Interactive/Evening Post Publishing Company)
- Monetizing Social: Local Media Innovation Alliance Case-Study (Nancy Lane, Local Media Association)
- And much more!
The full agenda, hotel information and online registration is at www.localmedia.org
Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Al Cupo for details: email@example.com or 215-256-6801.